Freedom Support Family Carers Group
Are you a family carer of someone who comes to Freedom Support? Are you thinking of coming to Freedom Support and want some help and support as a family carer? Join our Freedom Support Family Carers Group and find out everything you need to know about things like Direct Payments, Fairer Charging, Care Act, Power of Attorney, assessments, support plans plus all the other things designed to confuse you! If you want to know more call Miranda on 01858 463546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We will do everything we can to help you.
I am really excited about being part of this new group, sharing ideas, stories, experiences and useful nuggets of information, with individuals who share a common interest. Susan – Mother of Freedom student
- We meet every 6 weeks
- We meet 5pm to 7pm
- The meetings are at Freedom HQ in Market Harborough
- All the family carers decide which topics we talk about and we have a hot topic section in case there is something important that cant wait.
- Open to any family member of the person involved in Freedom Support.
- Open to family members interested in becoming involved with Freedom Support.
- Be part of a closed Facebook group so you can talk to each other whenever you want to and send each other information.
- Be fully involved or just come to the meetings.
- If you cant make the meetings you can sign up for the Freedom newsletter or receive the minutes and agendas.
- There will be presentations from guests.
- Miranda will be supporting the group and will plan all of the meetings but the meetings will belong to you.
You are part of the Freedom Family.